Thursday 17 November 2011

My Wish List !



As we are approaching Christmas and shops windows are getting a make over, I'm starting to think about my IWL (impossible wish list). Basically everything I see these days.. My god, I hate the fact that objects can be soo pretty!! Anyway.. These are just few items I long for (I will spare you the whole list..).
And what are YOU hankering for lately?

Natale si sta avvicinando, le vetrine dei negozi si stanno addobbando a festa ed io inizio a pensare alla mia IWL (impossible wish list). In pratica ogni singola cosa che vedo... Dio mio, odio il fatto che gli oggetti possano essere così belli! Ad ogni modo.. Questi sono solo alcune delle cose che desidero (vi risparmio l'intera lista..).
E voi? Cosa state bramando ultimamente?


Miu Miu glitter shoes


Sam Edelman


Red Sofa rings


Uno de 50 necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment