Wednesday 14 September 2011

My first Jean Paul Gaultier dress (for 5 seconds)





Yesterday I was strolling through the center of Milan when my boyfriend showed me this place (I'm sure many of you already know it) where you can buy designer clothes and accessories in kilos. Did you expect me not to go inside and take a look? So in I went. Although the overall setting could be better, they do have some nice stuff and amazing discounts! I couldn't help but try this Jean Paul Gaultier long black dress. The only problem was to make me take it off!!

Ieri stavo passeggiando per il centro di Milano quando il mio fidanzato mi ha fatto notare questo posto (che sono sicura molte di voi conosceranno già) dove è possibile comprare vestiti di marca al kilo. Beh, vi aspettavate forse che non entrassi a dare un'occhiata? Anche se la disposizione dell'intero negozio potrebbe essere migliore, hanno dei capi carini e degli sconti considerevoli. Non ho potuto non provare questo abito lungo di Jean Paul Gaultier.. Il problema poi è stato riuscire a farmelo togliere!!





To cheer me up, Davìd then took me to Caffé San Carlo to eat the tiniest but yummiest pastries you can find in Milan (:

Per consolarmi, Davìd mi ha poi portata al Caffé San Carlo a mangiare i pasticcini più piccoli e deliziosi di tutta Milano (:


No comments:

Post a Comment